Introductory Workshop Application
To be considered for the full 'Commercialise Without Compromise' programme you will need to have taken part in the introductory 'Commercialise Without Compromise' workshop which will take place on Monday 11th September from 09:30 - 12:30 where you will explore the following questions:
- What does commercialising your practice mean to you?
- How are you commercialising your practice already?
- What are your non-negotiables when it comes to commercialising your practice?
- Will relying solely on grant funding hold you back?
- What barriers do you face in the way of commercialising your practice?
- How do you visualise a working day if you had multiple revenue streams from your creative practice?
Following this introductory workshop, you will have the opportunity (subject to eligibility criteria) to apply for the fully-funded personal and business development programme, which will run from Monday 2nd October to Monday 13th November 2023.
If selected for the full programme, you will be part of a small cohort of other creative businesses. Places are strictly limited to ensure participants receive in-depth and personalised support. The workshops will be delivered by local business owners who will share their wisdom, experience and some tricks of the trade that they have learnt on their business journey. Find out more about the full programme here
To qualify for a place on the programme you must:
- Live or work in the North of Tyne area (Newcastle, North Tyneside and Northumberland)
- Be a creative business, artist, or designer-maker
- Already sell your work either face to face or online or have a desire to start selling
Apply Now: https://forms.office.com/e/M1LQb1Quz0
Deadline for Introductory Workshop Applications: Applications did close on Sunday 20th August 2023, but we can squeeze a few more people in if we receive late applications.
If you have any questions, please contact Jo.Singh@ncl.ac.uk