The British Applied Mathematics Colloquium (BAMC) is the largest applied mathematics conference in the UK bringing together students, academics and industry professionals to discuss recent advances within the field.
In 2024, BAMC will be held at Newcastle University from Tuesday April 9th to Friday April 12th 2024 in the Frederick Douglass centre.
The public lecture will be given by Julia Gog (University of Cambridge).
Confirmed Plenary Speakers
- Emmanuel Dormy (CNRS, ENS Paris)
- Bérengère Dubrulle (CNRS, Universite Paris-Saclay)
- Tannie Liverpool (University of Bristol)
- Nigel Mottram (University of Glasgow)
- Silke Weinfurtner (University of Nottingham)
- Magda Carr (Chair)
- Andrew Baggaley
- Paul Bushby
- Otti Croze
- Ryan Doran
- Céline Guervilly
- Graeme Sarson
- David Swailes
- Toby Wood
The meeting is supported by funding from the London Mathematical Society.