This Conference will be published in FORUM Ejournal for postgraduate studies in Architecture, Planning and Landscape. Therefore, the submissions need to follow its guidlines.
For more information about FORUM you can visit its website: http://research.ncl.ac.uk/forum/
The Editorial Committee will review all submissions. Based upon this review, the committee will submit the work for a blind review amongst the SAPL staff. The work will be reviewed by a staff member whose own work is relevant to the topic of the paper submission. Based upon the comments of the reviewer(s), the Editorial Committee will then accept, reject or require revision of the author’s submission.
• Submission Title
• Author(s) name(s), institution affiliation and personal postal and e-mail addresses
• Acknowledgement of any other form(s) of contribution to the article
• Names of supervisory team
• Statement of originality
Statement of Originality:
The submission of manuscript requires that the author certify the work as being solely under consideration of FORUM as well as certify its originality.
• Font: Time New Roman, 12 point
• Headings: bold with appropriate hierarchy for subtitles
• Abstract: maximum of 300 words
• Key Words: 3-6 succinct words
• Page Size: standard A4 paper size, portrait orientation
• Spelling: British English
• Reference Style: Harvard
• Graphic Specifications: All illustrations, figures, charts and tables need be no larger than 72 DPI resolution for web publication. All illustrations, figures, charts and tables must fit portrait orientated A4 dimensions.
• File Format: Rich Text Format (RTF) or Microsoft Word Document.