A mixed variety of seminars/workshops/tours will be running along side the exhibition.
For more information and to reserve a place, please click on the links on the left hand side.
- Passed their sell-by-date: the end of the old fashioned lecture theatre? @ 2pm - 3pm in the Bamburgh Room
- Augmented Reality (AR) in Education: The vision and the reality @ 2pm -3:30pm in the Etal Room
- Extron Scaling Technologies Workshop @ 2:30pm-5pm in the Ford Room
- LaTTE - The Evolution of Learning Spaces Development at the University of Wolverhampton @ 3pm - 4pm in the Bamburgh Room
- UNITE: Engaging learners on campus and in class @ 15:30 in the Etal Room
- Extron Scaling Technologies Workshop @ 10:00am-12:30pm in the Ford Room
- iLab Tour - Tour of the University's iLab facilities
- Presenting and facilitating synchronous online sessions @ 10am - 10:45am in the Alnwick Room
- UNITE: Multimedia for learning, teaching and student engagement @ 11am in the Alnwick Room
- iLab Seminar @ 12pm in the Alnwick Room