The 6th Molecular Microbiology Meeting being held at Newcastle University in 2019 will draw together attendees across all disciplines in microbiology. This represents a rare opportunity for you to:
- Showcase your products and services to large number of the UK’s microbiology community (including international delegates travelling to the UK for this meeting)
- Raise the visibility and profile of your company
- Capture high quality leads
- Reach key buyers and decision makers with responsibility for procurement within their respective research laboratories
The exhibition fees are £300 per day, please contact Mrs Wendy Grunson for further information: Phone 0191 208 6962 / E-Mail email@example.com.
- Exhibitor stand consisting of a standard trestle table with 2 chairs, including a power socket (additional sockets can be provided on request at an additional charge).
- Exhibitors will need to provide their own tablecloths
- 2 complementary exhibitor badges allowing exhibitors full access to all areas of the meeting venue, including the scientific and poster sessions (additional exhibitor badges will incur an additional charge)
- Your company logo included on the meeting website and meeting abstract e-book
- Lunch on both days & refreshments during breaks
- Evening event at Wylam Brewery Newcastle
- Access to scientific sessions and poster sessions being held at various locations throughout the meeting venue
- Free use of Wi-Fi throughout the meeting venue