Call for Abstracts
- We are now accepting abstracts for ISTRC 2023
- The deadline for online submission is midnight (UK Time) on Monday 26th June 2023.
- Structured abstracts should be divided into the following 4 sections: background, methods, results and conclusion and be a maximum of 300 words.
- Please ensure that you read the Abstract Guidance Document - ISTRC 2023 carefully before submitting your abstract.
- NB It is expected that oral and poster presentations will be given in person so please only submit an abstract if you or one of your co-authors are able to attend the conference in person.
- All abstracts must be submitted using this Abstract Submission Document Template ISTRC 2023 and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of the deadline.
Accepted abstracts will be published as supplement with the December issue of the Journal for Frailty, Sarcopenia and Falls.
Early Career Researcher Competition
We have a limited number of free places at the conference. These will be awarded to selected presenters of successful abstracts who are students (those on full or part-time taught courses) or are early career researchers (those who are not more than 5 years post completion of a PhD or equivalent research degree, or who are currently pursuing a higher research degree such as a PhD).
Further details of how to enter the competition are included in the Abstract Submission Guidance Document.