The Newcastle Connection 2012
The registration form can be found here.
The Newcastle Connection 2012 (taking place from 3rd to 8th September 2012) is a week-long series of meetings for academic and industrial researchers working on topics relating to the formal modelling, analysis and engineering of complex computing systems, including those involving high degree of concurrency in their dynamic behaviour.
The Newcastle Connection 2012 consists of three main conferences:
- 23rd International Conference on Concurrency Theory, CONCUR 2012
submission deadlines: 4 April 2012 (abstracts) and 11 April 2012 (full papers)
- 22nd International Workshop on Power and Timing Modeling, Optimization and Simulation, PATMOS 2012
submission deadline: 1 June 2012
- 7th Symposium on Trustworthy Global Computing, TGC 2012
submission deadlines: 31 May 2012 (abstracts) and 5 June 2012 (full papers)
and eight workshops:
- Expressiveness in Concurrency and Structural Operational Semantics, EXPRESS/SOS
submission deadlines: 1 June 2012 (abstracts) and 8 June 2012 (full papers)
- Games for Design, Verification and Synthesis, GASICS
submission deadline: 22 June 2012
- Hybrid Systems and Biology, HSB
submission deadlines: 15 June 2012 (abstracts) and 22 June 2012 (full papers)
- Trustworthy Cyber-Physical Systems, TCPS
submission deadline: 15 June 2012
- Young Researchers Workshop on Concurrency Theory, YR-CONCUR
submission deadline: 29 June 2012
- Foundations of Coordination Languages and Self-Adaptive Systems, FOCLASA
submission deadlines: 8 June 2012 (abstracts) and 15 June 2012 (full papers)
- Membrane Computing and Biologically Inspired Process Calculi, MeCBIC
submission deadlines: 11 June 2012 (abstracts) and 16 June 2012 (full papers)
- Trends in Concurrency Theory preceded by the annual meeting of
IFIP WG 1.8 on Concurrency Theory, TRENDS
General information about the local organisation and registration of all the 11 events of The Newcastle Connection 2012 will be provided in due time on this web site. For detailed technical aspects (such as detailed submission instructions), please refer to their respective web pages.
An overview of the whole week is available here.