The posters will be on display throughout the day including both coffee breaks
and lunch and there will be a dedicated time after the morning coffee break
(11.30 - 12.00) when authors are expected to stand near their posters.
Mounting and arranging materials
- Each author will be assigned an A0 size (841 x 1189 mm) poster space (landscape).
- Posters will be mounted using Blu-Tack, which will be provided.
- Use of one or two large sheets of paper is preferred; where possible use of a number of small sheets should be avoided, as a limited amount of Blu-Tack will be available.
- The abstract title, authors and affiliations should be indicated in a heading at the top of your poster.
- Lettering for the title line should be at least 2.5 cm high. Pleaseuse an appropriately-sized font throughout.
- Power-point can also be used to produce clear posters and most universities have poster printing services.
Illustrations and layout
- Keep visual materials simple and clear.
- For clarity, graphs, charts, tables and pictures should be used to communicate
information where possible.
- You may also like to consider providing a handout or preparing a sign-up
sheet for delegates who request additional information.
You can download these instructions in a Word file here or in a pdf file here