Annual School of Maths and Stats REF Impact Event
On Friday June 16th 2017, the School of Maths and Stats will have its annual REF Impact Event. The event provides an opportunity for attendees from across the University to:
- receive up-to-date information about the next REF (2021), in particular REF Impact
- learn about progress with the School's potential REF Impact case studies
- understand the importance of REF Impact to the School, Faculty and the University
- learn about opportunities for Impact with external organisations
- understand some funding initiatives currently available to progress Impact activity
- network in an informal environment with University colleagues
To register for the event click on the 'Register' button at the top of the page.
You can also see the programme, event location and the organisers' contact details by clicking on the relevant button above.
We look forward to seeing you at the event!