Session themes are as follows:
1. Oceans and climate: tantalising new future predictions.
2. From physics to fish: ecosystem interactions and physical controls.
3. The power of microbes: microbial biogeochemistry, processes, mixotrophy etc.
4. Fuel for ocean life: nutrient sources, limitation, controls, importance / geochemistry.
5. Technology and instrumentation: Innovation in autonomy and remote data acquisition.
6. The rising tide of human impact: Plastics, pollution, large to nano-scale impacts.
7. Sequencing the seas: The potential and limitations of eDNA for marine science.
8. The marine extremes: From polar, chemosynthetic, and deep environments.
9. On the sea shelf: physics, biogeochemistry and biology on the continental margins.
Further details and programme timetable will be available shortly.